Yamaha makes a variety of high-end digital pianos, but the P125A takes it to a new level. This 88-key weighted action digital piano is perfect for both professionals and beginners alike, offering an incredibly realistic grand piano experience with superior sound quality. Its power supply offers even more convenience – no more worrying about switching out batteries! With its modern design, this instrument can be used for everything from classical concertos to heavy pop ballads. Read on to find out why the Yamaha P125A is ideal for true music aficionados who are seeking top-quality performance and playability.
About Yamaha p125
The Yamaha P125A digital piano is perfect for aspiring musicians. It features GHS-weighted action, which is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano. The Pure CF Sound Engine faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled, acclaimed Yamaha 9′ CFIIIS concert grand piano, allowing for incredibly dynamic and expressive playing. String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, just like the behavior of acoustic pianos. Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings. The 3-Pedal unit completes the experience, providing an authentic pedal response. The Yamaha L125, L121 or L515 furniture stand is required for use (sold separately).
- High-quality sound and feel with Graded Hammer Standard keys, an acoustic optimizer, and a Pure CF sound engine
- Easy to use and transport due to its lightweight design
- Convenient built-in features such as a music rest, dual headphone jacks, aux in port, and 3-pedal unit
- Limited polyphony of 128 notes compared to other digital pianos
- No on-board recording capability or effects beyond reverb/chorus/brilliance
- No line output for connecting to an amp or external speakers
The Yamaha P-125 is a great keyboard for those who are looking for a good touch and feel. It has minimal sound choices, but the ones it does have are right on. The sound through the onboard speakers is OK, but it can be amplified if needed. Connecting to an amp is a little tricky as you need to use an adapter for the headphone jack. Overall, though, this is a very good keyboard for beginner to pro-level players.
• The Yamaha P-125a is the most approachable and user-friendly digital piano for everyone.
• Beginner and intermediate players will find the touch and tone perfect for their level of playing.
• Playing the piano can be a lifelong pursuit that brings joy to your life every day.
• With the Yamaha P-125a, you have everything you need to get started right away.